Yellow and grey foldable tote bag made from Econyl® regenerated yarn
This product is currently sold out.
The yellow and grey foldable tote bag is made from ECONYL® yarn, a 100% regenerated nylon fibre made from nylon waste like fishing nets, fabric scraps, carpet, and industrial plastics rescued from all over the world. That means your purchase is making a positive environmental impact.
The foldable tote made with Econyl® regenerated yarn packs into a compact 14cm x 14cm portable pouch. Small enough to keep with you always, easy to squeeze into your bag so you’re organised and shopping-ready. Unfold to carry on your shoulder, wrist, or in your hand.
- Colour: Two tone. Aqua and Bondi Blue
- Includes Clip Me ring
- Made from ECONYL® regenerated yarn
- 1 attached pouch making fold-away easy
- Compact pouch includes one eyelet. Add the Clip Me hinged ring to link multiple bags together, and then to you or another bag.
- Hand wash cold. Hang dry
- H66cm x W39cm x D13.5cm
- Capacity 10kg+, or 2-3 standard carrier bags.